Welcome to the Taunton House Hotel
Family owned independent hotel ideally situated in unrivalled Town centre location.
Built in the 1850’s the delightful, beautifully proportioned Victorian house boasts many gothic features, including arched doorways, stained glass windows and a fine oak staircase.
The Hotel is fortunate to have a large private car park so you may park and enjoy the surrounding attractions, whether it maybe the stylish boutique shops or a stroll to nearby Vivary Park. For the corporate customer the hotel could not be better placed for its locality. We also offer complimentary Wi Fi Internet Access in all rooms.
The Hotel has recently been totally refurbished, still retaining many original features. The hotel has now gained an excellent reputation for the high standards of detail and comfortable accommodation. We pride ourselves on the great hospitality of the overly qualified staff that can be assured at all times. The feedback we receive is testament as many guests now return again and again.
Setting The Standard
- 17 spacious guest bedrooms
- Taunton town centre location
- Fully refurbished retaining its Victorian Gothic features.
- Regularly used by business people for central location and efficient hospitality of the team.
- Perfectly located for Somerset Cricket Ground, Kings College, Queens College, Musgrove Park Hospital, Vivary Park and Golf Course.
- Lounge Bar and light meals served 7 days a week
- Walking distance to Taunton bus and train stations.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Car park